Exede: High Speed Internet
Available Where You Live
Exede Satellite Internet is high-speed internet beamed directly to your home from our satellites in space. This means you can get a fast internet connection where you live – almost anywhere in the United States.
What is Exede Satellite Internet
Where is Exede available?
Who is Exede for?
Who is Exede not for?
Why should I get Exede
How does Exede Satellite Internet work?
FOR HOME (Residential):
EXEDE SATELLITE INTERNET AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA
SPEED ON ALL PLANS: UPTO 5 Mbps DOWNLOAD SPEED / 1 Mbps UPLOAD SPEED
FOR OFFICE (Business):
EXEDE SATELLITE INTERNET
Power-up your business internet today with Exede Business for primary connectivity or Exede Redundancy for backup.
In most cases, we can have your business location installed in 3-5 business days.
Our 15 Mbps service is available today in locations from coast to coast. In other areas, we offer a 5 Mbps service.
One Provider Does It All
For business with multiple locations, dealing with a variety of ISPs can be a big headache. Since Exede is available nationwide, you can consolidate all of your locations with one ISP!
Exede Internet is identified in FCC reports between 2013 and 2015 as consistently delivering on advertised speeds. This independent testing confirms that Exede delivers at or even above the speeds you pay for.
Give us a call and we can discuss other options with you:
EXEDE VOICE: HOME PHONE SERVICE
A feature-packed home phone service built to work alongside your smartphones.
- Built to work alongside your smartphones
- Connect multiple cellphones to Exede Voice and let one number do it all.
- Voicemail directs into your smartphone email for easy access.
- Send calls you don’t want directly to voicemail, while important calls don’t get missed.
Why Exede Voice is a great choice for home phone service
- Get unlimited local and long distance calling to destinations in all 50 states, plus Canada.
- Enjoy great call quality plus voicemail, call waiting, caller ID and many other popular features.
- Save money over traditional landline phone service.
- Transfer your current phone number (in most cases) or get a new phone number - your choice.
- Use of Exede Voice will not count towards your Exede data allowance.
Don’t settle for unreliable or expensive phone service when there’s a better alternative. Always be connected with Exede Voice.
Exede Voice uses “Voice over Internet Protocol” (VoIP) that has been specifically optimized for the Exede satellite network. It’s also the only VoIP service where calls don’t count against your internet data allowance.
Getting started with Exede Voice is as simple as connecting your phone or base station to the Exede WiFi Modem with a phone cord. If you have an older Exede modem, you’ll need a Voice Adapter, included with the service. For additional information, please contact us.